Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm happy and loving life. . .

Hola Hola                                                                                              March 23, 2014

Bueno, it’s been another great week in San Fransisco. Today is the start of a new transfer, and Elder Cobb and I are staying for the next 6 weeks. I’m excited because we have a lot of plans for this area, and its going to be a good transfer. 

As far as teaching goes, it was a slow week. Elder Cobb was sick for 2 days and we had an activity to plan, but the activity went really well. We made the stage of the church look like an airplane, and had security lines and everything. We then pretended that the airplane crashed, and everyone died, so we took them through the Plan of Salvation.  We toured the three different kingdoms of glory, and finally brought them into the chapel, or the celestial kingdom. At the end, we sang Creo en Cristo, or I believe in Christ, and everyone was touched. The only downside was that only 10 people showed up. The 10 that came really felt the spirit though.



Airport Security reproduced

Interior of doomed airplane

Celestial Kingdom


Other than that, we had some fun days. Elder Cobb found a dead snake on the side of the road and so he put it in an empty coke bottle and brought it back to the pench. He then decided to skin it, so we have a lovely snake skin in our pench.

Today has been really fun actually. We don’t have a zone activity because transfer meeting is today and a lot of our zone is down there so Elder Cobb and I figured out how to play a lion King duet on our harmonicas. We made an awesome music video for it. I don’t know if I’m allowed to send videos home, but it’s pretty artistic since we don’t have a lot to work with. I’ll show you in a year.

I bought a basketball and that sweet Argentina Jersey. It was about 600 pesos. If you could check to make sure it was paid for I would appreciate that. And thank you very much. We’ve started to play basketball in the mornings for exercise, I like it, I can’t play my hardest, because then it wouldn’t be fun for anyone else, but I still can run around.




Hope you enjoy spring break and you get the chance to relax! I miss you, but I’m doing pretty well. I’m happy and loving life, now I just need to find someone to baptize!



Anyway, hope all of you are enjoying life! Looking forward to hearing from you next week.

Until then!


Elder Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment