Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hola Todos! Feliz Navidad!


Hola Todos! Feliz Navidad!                                                               Dec. 23, 13

Merry Christmas everyone! Its been another hot, but fantastic week down here in Budge! It really doesn’t feel like Christmas though. Its been the hottest week so far this summer, and tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day so far! That being said, we still sing Christmas Hymns in Church, and my companion has a CD of David Archuleta with the
Tabernacle Choir. The funny thing is, is one song in the CD is sung in Spanish, and my companion replays that song over, and over, and over again. So I get to hear at least one Christmas carol everyday!

 

First off, Thanks for the Jib Jab! I loved the one with the Koala Bear, and the Reindeers made me laugh! Plus Sleigh ride is one of my favorite Christmas Songs, don’t know if you knew that or not.

We also have a lot of changes in Budge. During the time I’ve been here, we have had two different companionships in Budge, making a total of four missionaries. But on Wednesday, Elder Escobar, the Chilean, was emergency transferred to La Plata! So we have a trio left here in Budge with Elder Suarez, Elder Rodreguiz, and me!

This Christmas is a different one, but in the end we celebrate the same thing all around the world. We get to appreciate the gifts that God has given us. Family, food, and our Savior. I hope to be able to feel closer to him this Christmas season!

I love you all! Have a great Christmas!

Love
Elder Chipman

 

Ps:  We have two baptisms this Saturday J

No comments:

Post a Comment